Our Vision (What we deliver)
- We create positive experiences that enrich and inspire in a safe, supportive and stimulating environment.
- We enable all children to flourish and reach their full potential through high-quality teaching and the provision of a broad and ambitious curriculum.
- We follow Jesus Christ’s example of love by ensuring that all members of our community are held to be equal and are treated with dignity and respect.
- We equip children with a strong understanding of Catholic Social Teaching so that they are able to make informed choices and take positive action now and for the rest of their lives.
- We work in partnership with children’s families and the parish to support the formation of children’s faith and provide opportunities for spiritual growth through day-to-day experiences, worship and celebration.
- We actively encourage children to explore their interests and grow their talents to achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical wellbeing.
Our Core Values
As a school we endeavour to live out our Core Values as we work together to achieve the school’s vision and mission.