- We will work with home and parish to support children in their faith formation and spiritual growth.
- We will promote equal opportunities by treating all members of the school community fairly and with respect, encouraging them to develop positive relationships.
- We will encourage children to follow the rules and provide them with a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment.
- We will provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum to meet the needs of each child.
- We will support children in developing a responsible attitude to online safety and well-being.
- We will provide interesting and exciting extra-curricular activities.
- We will keep you regularly informed of your child’s progress.
- We will inform you of any concerns that we may have about your child’s well-being and learning.
- I will support my child’s growth in Faith by living according to the commitment made at my child’s Baptism.
- In order to allow my child the opportunity to access the full curriculum, I will ensure my child attends school each day and arrives and leaves punctually.
- I will take an interest in my child’s learning by attending Parent/Teacher Conferences and by keeping up-to-date with the school comminications, including the website.
- I will encourage my child to follow the school rules.
- I will ensure my child completes all homework, including reading each day.
- I will support the school in teaching children how to keep themselves safe and happy online and by maintaining an open dialogue about online activity with my child.
- I will inform the school of any personal issues which may affect my child’s health, learning, behaviour or well-being.
- I will support the school, when possible, with trips, workshops and Parent Teacher Association (PTA) activities.
- I will be respectful to staff, parents/carers and children within the school and local community.
- I will be supportive of the school guidelines and policies; particularly in respect of learning, behaviour, uniform and conduct.
- I will show honesty and respect to other children and adults by living the school’s Mission Statement:
‘In our school we learn and love, we pray and play, following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.’
- I will talk to a member of staff if I am worried about anything.
- I will follow the school rules, including online safety and well-being rules, and look after school property.
- I will always try my best and begin to take responsibility for my own behaviour and learning.
- I will bring to school everything that I need for the day.
- I will work hard to achieve the next steps in my learning; including completing my homework.
- I will make the most of the extra-curricular activities that are available at the school.